Friday 13 March 2015

Kitchen vs Kitchens

At first I couldn't see the bother of Ed's kitchenette, until a few of my lovely followers explained to me the hypocrisy of it all.

Ed wanted to come across as working class, as one of us, despite it being in his £1.5 million pound mansion in London.

Just to rub salt into injury it wasn't even his kitchen, it was his kitchenette.

Now as someone who believes in capitalism, naturally I couldn't see any problem with him posing for a photo in his kitchenette, then I remembered Ed's words:

"If you want a politician who thinks a good photo is the most important thing, then don't for me.

I believe that people would quite like somebody o stand up and say there is more to politics than the photo op."

Here's a few photo op's Ed's taken:











No comments:

Post a Comment