Wednesday 18 December 2013

Third Runway is a good idea

I might be slightly biased to the idea of a third runway as that's where the company I work for get's majority of it's work.

I can not actually see anything bad in having the third runway.

Firstly, like I just pointed out, it will create more work, and more jobs. Which, in our current climate, will be brilliant for people.

Secondly, obviously people will have to move, therefore it will create social housing, councils will be forced to build more houses, and another good thing about that is, more work!

More social housing, more work is exactly what the left are screaming out for, not only that, it should hopefully make delays of flights a little less frequent.

For the people who will have to move, not only will they get a nice new house, but they will get paid for losing their house.

All I can personally see is a win-win situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment