Thursday 19 December 2013

Opinion Polls

I hate opinion polls, for me they are fleeting moments of what people think, and not only that, they are bloody confusing!

Today's opinion poll (YouGov/Sun poll) says: Govt's approval rating Con 34, Lab 38, LD 10, UKIP 11.

Another poll they have produced is: Which of these would make the best Prime Minister:
David Cameron 35, Ed Miliband 20, Nick Clegg 5, and Don't Know 39

How can Labour beat the government, but Ed Miliband can't beat David Cameron? Surely he must be leading Labour in the right direction for them to win opinion poll after opinion poll? Or am I missing something?

To me it just looks like we are heading to another hung parliament for 2015, and I'm not too sure who will have the majority to form another coalition government, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment