Monday 10 February 2014

The Word 'Troll' is over used by the Left-Wing

On Twitter, when I'm enjoying a good debate, and ask a question that, either they don't like, or can't answer, it turns from, a good debate to being called a troll.

Now, there are a good few people on Twitter who are trolls, and I can confirm I am NOT a troll. All I want is a good debate, on how crap everything is in Britain, and how much crap we believe from one politician to another.

I've also noticed, the main people who use the word 'troll' are left-wingers. I've been blocked by Owen Jones, (I think it's because I said about his article in The Independent reaching out to UKIP supporters was sickening, but it is sickening!) and no doubt he thinks I'm a troll.

What right has he got to assume that about me? In fact, I was having a good debate with a supporter of the NHA Party, about Rufus Hound's 'coming out' of wanting to stand as an MEP for the NHA Party, and I was asking questions, then suddenly I was 'trolling' him.

No I wasn't. Suddenly asking genuine questions is thought of as 'trolling'.

As someone who pays my taxes, is interested in what is happening to the country I am living in, I am entitled to ask questions!

I was also blocked by 'Dr' Eoin Clarke after he set his followers on me, and once I pointed this out, he blocked me. Ever so slightly unfair.

Another one was Mark Ferguson, and I don't recall even tweeting him, so not sure why he's blocked me at all.

So what right do any of these have to call me a troll? Where's their Twitter control badge saying that they can freely accuse people daily of being trolls?





No comments:

Post a Comment