Monday 27 January 2014

The NHS

The NHS has an extremely special place in my heart, as it does in most people

Last year m auntie passed away of cancer, she was only 47, her funeral was the hardest day of my life, and I still cry over her passing.

During her treatment, death and after her death the NHS has been fantastic for my cousins, and were for my aunty.

Her sarcoma nurse has stayed in contact with my cousins, and has even helped one of them get a job within the NHS.

Another friend passed away of cancer when I was 16. Once again the NHS couldn't have been more helpful even if they tried.

Two years ago my nana had a major operation on her back. Her surgeon and nurses who looked after her were marvellous, I cannot fault the NHS for what it has done for my family.

I am extremely grateful for everyone who works at the NHS, I would hate to see it privatised off.

Today, comedian Rufus Hound is going stand to become an MEP for the NHA Party, I've questioned him and the party on what he can bring, and probably in a rude way.

I would like to point he has my full support as he wants what I want, for the NHS to strive, and I don't believe Jeremy Hunt is the man for the job.

No I don't think David Cameron wants our kids to die, but I don't believe they are treating it as well as they could.

Whatever party you vote for, we should all be proud of our NHS, and the people who work in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment