Monday 13 January 2014

Immigration

Immigration is a big cause for concern for some people.

The people, who I only ever see cause for concern, is the left.

Every time I go on Twitter, and read something about immigration, it is always from a left-wing perspective, never right-wing.

Yes papers are writing about it, but people on Twitter who are Conservative I never see discussing the issue of immigration.

Once again, the left are fighting a losing battle. The read the headlines, throw their arms up in their in thinking that people actually believe what they read in the papers, and start writing blogs, and articles galore about how the Tories are anti-immigration.

But when I look, I only ever read left wing hype about how I, as a Conservative voter, feels about immigration!

The left need to calm down, and get their act together, they are starting to look a little boring, and to be honest, old school towards immigration themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment