Wednesday 13 July 2011

PMQs

Today in Prime Ministers Questions, Ed Miliband and David Cameron should set aside their differences. They have both come to an agreement where Rupert Murdoch's BSkyB take over, should indefinitely be held back, at best dropped altogether.

I for one am pleased the Prime Minister has agreed to this. Before he was looking weak, whipped and slightly reminded me of when George Bush had Tony Blair on a leash!

Thankfully though, Mr Cameron has a bit more pride than that! And so, it seems, does Mr Miliband.

Now if you have read my blogs before, you will know I am not Mr Miliband's biggest fan, nor will I ever be, but, he does seem to have found a voice at last. It was embarrassing, when he hardly put up a defence against the government. Even Gordon Brown had more presence at the Commons.

But since the scandles have come to public eyesight Mr Miliband has stepped up to the plate to get rid of the atrocity of  Rupert Murdoch's scandulous hackings, of Rebekah Brooks. How that woman still has her job is beyond me and the majority of the country.

I think this should be a lesson to all young wanna-be politicians out there, do not get too close with the press, as they are untrustworthy, unforgiving, and they remember a hell of lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment