Thursday 7 July 2011

NotW

Mr Murdoch and Miss Rebekah Brooks, both need to be sacked and got rid of.

I am not left wing, and I certainly don't read The Mirror, or the Gardian, neither have I read News Of The World.

Firstly I think NotW is a rather boring paper, but now after the revelations that journalists from Notw, have hacked dead soldiers, and murder victims, I am completely appalled by it.

Mr Murdoch, and Rebekah Brooks are disgusting people to let have happened. But another question I have is why did the journalists who have done the hacking, do it?

Why didn't they stand up for morals, and common decency, and just refuse to do it? I would rather lose my job, and write for a left wing paper than bring myself that low!

Another thing I have noticed is, the Conservatives, Labour and the Liberal Democrates, are all burying their head in the sand.

Mr Miliband is just about keeping his head above the water line, Mr Cameron has already drowned, and Mr Clegg is being very clever by saying nothing. What does Murdoch have over them?

If I were one of them, I would definitely, no matter what Murdoch might be keeping secret for me, speak out fully against him, and hopefully get rid of him.

I am ashamed of all our leaders, all of which are missing something, called a backbone!

No comments:

Post a Comment