Monday 19 May 2014

Political Correctness Can F**k Off. What Happened to Being Polite?

I know, being slightly hypocritical, but that's how 'PC' makes me feel.

I hate the overly PC people. The type of people who claim to have lots of friends who are the ethnic minority and have traveled the world on a gap year, therefore they know everything about their lifestyle.

To me, someone like that just comes across as patronising, and ignorant.

I, and the majority of us, respect people's religion, and way of life, it doesn't bother me that it's different to mine, in fact I like to learn about it.

What I don't like is some middle classed white kid, who's never worked a hard days graft in their life, get's easily offended because I might not know as much as them about a certain religion, or lifestyle.

This is probably another reason why UKIP is having such a surge in the polls at the moment, they aren't as PC, they're saying the things we are too scared to say, just in case we offend the middle class, gap year kid.

So to you over-doers of 'PC', "calm down dear", we do realise that not all immigrants are bad, we do realise not everyone on benefits is committing fraud, we do know how to be polite.




No comments:

Post a Comment